Phone: (281) 233-4346
Phone: (281) 209-8256
Fax: (281) 233-4392
Aldine ISD Student Registration Form/Student Entrance Sheet is now available online.
To complete the registration process you will need to provide to the school in which the student is enrolling this signed Student Registration Form/Student Entrance Sheet along with:
• Immunization/shot records
• Report card and/or withdrawal form from last school
• Birth certificate (original preferred)
• Social Security card (original preferred)
• Proof of residential address in parent’s/guardian’s name. Possible documents that can be used are utility bills (with the exception of telephone & cable), mortgage closing papers, lease agreements, etc.
• Parent’s/guardian’s valid drivers license or picture identification
Click Here to continue to the Student Entrance Sheet.
Need a VOE form?
Please contact our registrar to receive your VOE (Verification of Enrollment). Remember, you cannot have any NGs if you need a VOE form.
Contact: Selena Jimenez, Registrar at (281) 233-4346 or (281) 209-8256